Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I should look for in a man: Eric's rules.

I've neglected this blog for a few weeks due to grad school craziness and midterms, however now that spring break is here I have a bit of time. I'm spending a few days at home with the family (yikes) and I now have a plethora of funny material to write about. In addition, I have a large post to write about the last few weeks but I will work on that a bit later. Anyways, the following scenario occurred this afternoon.
I was waiting for my email/facebook to load on our very slow dial up here at home when Eric plopped down next to me and said, "Emily, we need to talk about what you need in a guy."  I asked him to please enlighten me (note: sarcasm) and the following rules were established.
1. He should not be a terrorist.
2. He should not be secretly married to anyone else.
3. He should not have Herpes.
4. He should like video games. ( He added this in at the last moment because he says I suck at them and he needs someone good to play with. I can't lie.....he's right.... my hand/ eye coordination is lacking.)
In all...not too bad of a list.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty funny...though it may set the bar a wee bit low! (Lynn and Lon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, as a follower, I request daily posts of stories you would like to share from home this week! :)

    ReplyDelete