Thursday, January 27, 2011

Procrastination

 I really need to work on a paper and start some research...but once again I find myself lacking motivation. I have a feeling that this will be a common theme this semester. So, in an attempt to procrastinate I decided to write. Nothing incredibly profound has happened in the past few days, so this may be slightly boring. I apologize in advance.
This semester I am taking four Grad classes: Global Public health, Environmental Assessment, Medical entomology, and Outbreak investigation. Medical entomology and Outbreak investigation are by far my favorites. The entomology class in particular is incredibly interesting. Don't get me wrong, I hate bugs but the topics such as Malaria and Lymphatic Filarisis are fascinating. I also really like the Outbreak investigation (even though that's what I should be researching right now) and could see myself working in that field. Not to sound snobby, but we just really haven't covered anything yet in the other two classes that I don't already know. So for now, it's a tad boring.
Anyways, I really do have lots of work to do but I will leave you with yet another random fact.
  • I fall.... a lot. I am 0-4 this winter on East Lansing sidewalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment